Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Read to Me

One of the things mom did a lot last year, was read. I love it when she reads. I get lap time.


I don't even mind that she balances her book on me while she reads. It's all about being in mom's lap. Sometimes, she reads out loud from the book she's reading. I don't get what she's talking about, but she gives nice ear scritches when she's reading.

She does complain that I get cat furs all over.


Pffft. Every book should have cat fur in it. It adds to the value.

Love,

Pilchard

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

So right, Pilchard! Cat furring up anything, make it so much more valuable...worth elebenty million dollars, for sure.

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I agree about the cat fur adding value - and enhances quality reading!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

couldn't agree more! catchatwithcarenandcody

Smudge said...

I'm on my dad's lap as we're reading this post. There's nothing like it. I get mom's all during the day, and when dad sits and reads in the morning I get his lap all to myself. Enjoy your weekend!

meowmeowmans said...

True, Pilchard, true! What's a book without some cat hairs gracing its pages?

Mickey's Musings said...

I love to sit in mum's lap when she reads too :)
She does not read to me though.
Cat furs do indeed add value to the books ;)
Purrs Julie