Monday, March 06, 2017

So, this is How the Weekend Went Down by Julie



Julie: Mum said it would be sunny on the weekend.


She was right, it was sunny.


Oh, but it was colder than she said!!


It was too cold on the porch, so I stayed in the house.


Mum braved the cold to do out.
BRRR!
She had to pick up JJ's meds from the Vet.
On the way past the lake,she saw these geese.


In the water!
Can you believe that?
It's freezing outside!


On the other paw...the snow continues to recede!


Mum, let me know when it seriously warms up !


7 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Wow, it must be very cold if you chose to stay in bed, Julie. We know how you love the sunny porch so much. Those geese must have super insulation tyo be in the water like that!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I bet it was cold where you are, Julie! It was a little bit chilly in Vancouver, and my human saw that it was the warmest spot in Canada.

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, that looks a lot like what I did all day yesterday...which was a bunch of nothing! My list of chores was ignored, and I staying in my pajamas until after lunch. Guess I was embracing my inner kitty!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

sleep is always a good option! catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 said...

Aren't you glad you are not outside like those geese? You look so cute in your bed.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

julie.....see.....yur mum now haz PROOF a bout de stooooooooooopid a tee oh burdz......a picture tellz a bazillion werdz pluz it doez knot lie !!! ☺☺☺♥♥♥

Tamago said...

Those birdies are crazy to be in the water in that cold weather! Good idea to stay inside and nap in the bed :-)