Monday, April 17, 2017

Sunshine on the Porch!


Julie: As you can see, I got on the porch!
It was sunny and warm.
Oh it felt so good too.


I got to check out all the smells by the door.


I also checked the smells by the couch. 
Mum did a lot of cleaning on the porch.
She also washed all of our blankets and mats she puts on the couch.


Oh yes, I am a very happy kitty.
I look forward to Summer a lot!


My big brother JJ was on the porch with me.


He was looking for the best place for a nap.


He also had to take  moment to check things out by the door.


He finally decided this was the best spot for a nap.
I don't blame him. He is sitting on a fuzzy yellow blanket.


Yes friends, I see many,many more days on the porch ahead!

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How nice that you and JJ got some porch time!

meowmeowmans said...

Julie, we are so happy you and JJ had some excellent sun porch time this weekend! :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

glad you got to enjoy the sun! It's sunny here today too! catchatwithcarenandcody

Eastside Cats said...

Wow, she dared to wash all of your stuff! Our kitties object to such treatment, preferring layers of fur, kibble dust and shed whiskers to clean.

Tamago said...

It must smell like sun in the porch! Glad JJ and you enjoyed porch time together. You are both looking very happy :-)

Colehaus Cats said...

Ah, to have a porch to nap on, and some sun, too! Until our sun comes around again, we're living vicariously through your dreamy-looking porch naps.

Cat Lover said...

I'm so glad the weather was good for you to be out on your porch! Everything looks lovely and clean, what a nice Mom you have!
Enjoy your week!
Robin

da tabbies o trout towne said...

GUYS....WE HOPE YA HAZ 97 BAZILLION MOR PORCH DAYZ A HEAD; WE HAZ BEEN OFF LINE FORA FEW; HOPE YA HADA SOOOOPER BURD FREE EASTURR ~ ☺☺♥♥ !!!

pilch92 said...

Glad you had a nice weekend.