Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday Musings with Julie


Julie: Mum, I know it got colder after all the rain on Saturday,
but I still want out on the porch.


Can I go out there? 
Please?

OK Julie


Oh boy! It is not too cold on the porch and I hear
something outside!
Want to know what it was?


Well, we got a tiny amount of snow on Saturday night.
Mum calls it a "skiff of snow".
But that's NOT what I saw.


 This is what I saw!
Earl the Squirrel hiding seeds in his tree house.
Sorry the video is not as clear as it could be.
But it was fun to watch him.


5 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

That was nice of Mum to let you out on the porch, Julie! And dang, that Earl is FAST!

Hugs!

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

How cool that you got some Squirrel TV, Julie!

pilch92 said...

That is a sneaky squirrel- caught on video :)

Eastside Cats said...

Julie, won't we all be glad when the warms come back!

Katie Isabella said...

Julia, I wonder how much he has stored up for he and his wife's midnight snacks?